Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday, October 17 2007

I already filled you in on mother teresas so there is so much more to say, but I will get to it later. It was amazing to especially see the guys with the babies. Did you know Joe could change a cloth diaper? Neither did anyone else! Melanie had to learn but Joe jumped right in and did it! Also, when the kids sat down to eat, I did that thing where I pretend to eat the food and they all laughed at that. I had the 7-10 year old girls rolling. It reminded me so much of Mia. I had one of the nanny's there ask me if I wanted to adopt a 1 yr old, I said that I would ,but you would be mad.

We rode the back of the tap tap again ,but on the way back Joe, Steve and Leo did it and the Haitian police pulled us over to tell us to get in the tap tap and no standing at all. It was very funny to see Steve on Jeff's lap, in fact a lot of people were on laps.

We had another great devotion tonight it lasted anout 90 min because everyone had so much to share.

I wish I could bring you all here and not come home.

I miss you and will see you all real soon!

Eric

No comments: