Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday, October 16 2007

Well today we went to Mother Theresa's orphanage and all I can say is wow, it was amazing and very moving. I think that God touched everyone today. I would say there were a few hunderd kids there, but they were all sick in some way, some worse than others. When I walked in, a 7 year old girl came up to me and grabbed my leg so i picked her up and held her for a while till she had to go. then someone else was holding her ,and she looked at me and said that she wanted to come back to me. I think she had TB which is very sad, but God was with us all and gave us all strength to be there. I was very moved by her and just felt that God put her there for me. Her name was Sara. Any way about half of us worked in the afternoon at the O and the rest needed time to reflect. Tomorrow we are all going to the O and we will work all day. I will tell you more about Mother teresas later ,but just know you can't imagine anything like it.

No comments: