Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 days til takeoff!

15 people leave this Saturday, March 7 to go back to Port Au Prince,Haiti and help serve the kids and people of Three Angels Orphanage.
I know that they are very excited(and some nervous...) to go and I, personally, can't wait to hear about their trip.
I will try and update this blog every night after I hear about what they did that day so that you can stay informed and also pray specifically.
So, for now, pray that they all get off safely and have a smooth trip there. Also, that everyone stays healthy and that God would be with the group as they do His work in another country.
It's just the beginning of fulfilling Parkway's vision:
"We as Parkway love people so much that we are serving anyone within our line of sight that is hungry, poor and lonely or has a shattered life and sending 50% of our population to all 7 continents to do the same."

Haiti, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sherree said...

Thank you for doing this, Michele. I love reading it while they are gone.

Lena Just Lena said...

Thanks for doing this, Michele. I posted a link to it on my blog.

:-)

Lena